Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Summer Vacation

Alright, I have been trying to sketch a lot lately.
Lets see what I came up with...


I'd just about kill to work at hotwheels, here are some quick sketches I did last week.

sedan-wagon type of thing, personally my favorite type of hotrod. One day, hopefully, there will be a chopped and channeled mid 30's something in my garage.













...and some trucks. Personally, Like many, I think, I'm quite the fan of orange and blue. Probably see it a lot in the future. I'll upload most of last week's hot rod sketches tomorrow night.






This is an early 70's gremlin with no doors, raised with some sort of 4wd drivetrain, probably from an sx4.

Kinda ran with an idea that I saw on coroflot of some guys quick ideations with an old chevy truck.










Here are some race cars influenced by the
old GT40 and the King's STP car. Mainly
working on the marker work.

And here is a photoshop rendering drawn over the above marker sketch







the rest are just some other marker sketches.

I kinda like the red shadows, but clearly there is a long way to go. But, hey, it is a starting point right?




No comments:

Post a Comment